da Vinci® Surgery
overcomes limitations of
traditional and minimally
Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex encompassing all aspects of obstetrics and gynecology.
- Pregnancies: Routine to High Risk
- Access to Level 3 L&D/NICU at Dallas Area Hospitals
- Consultation with DFW Area Maternal Fetal Medicine Experts
- More About Obstetrics »
3201 E. President George Bush Hwy.,
Suite 107, Richardson, TX 75082
- Routine Gynecological Health Care
- In-Office Procedures: Heavy Menses
and Permanent Contraception
- Certified da Vinci robotic surgery » The da Vinci Surgical System is designed to provide Advanced Ob-Gyn Associates surgeons with enhanced capabilities, including high-definition 3D vision and a magnified view.
- More About Gynecology »
NEW IN OB-GYN HEALTHCARE:
Dr. Richard Salter performs an Essure procedure on an AOA patient. This procedure is in the uterine cavity and shows the fallopian tubes were the micro insert is place and then released. After the released, the expanded coil of the micro insert can be seen anchoring the Essure device. After the procedure, the patient is ready to leave. More About Essure Permanent Birth Control
Advanced OB-GYN Associates opened our new medical offices April 2! Here's our new waiting room!
More new office photos!
AOA is proud to announce we are now delivering at Medical City of Dallas, with a Level III nursery, NICU, Perinatalogy and Neonatalogy staff! For more information about our OB services at Medical City in Dallas call us: 972.276.9902
- Check out Dr. Richard Salter: a featured speaker at the 2012 HPHS Science Festival. He spent the day giving eager HP students hands-on experience with the da Vinci surgical robot.
- Dr. Teresa Bascom explains the MiniArc Single-Incision Sling: a procedure for female stress urinary incontinence that uses a single-incision approach designed to reduce invasiveness and enhance OB-GYN patient recovery.
Learn More About Dr. Bascom »